Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Salad and the city

Monday, April 4, 2011

Chinese Take Out: Yum Yum Hunan (Pac Heights)

Prawns with Veggies
Found a yummy yet healthy Chinese take out spot that could possibly be added to my take-out speed dial list.  I actually yelp'd "healthy chinese food" and Yum Yum Hunan popped up.  It had 4 star reviews so I checked out their menu.  They had tons of options for vegetarians and seafood options if you eat fish.


I ordered the Prawns with veggies which came with a nice mix of broccoli, snap peas, corn, zucchini, carrots and tomato (a few added veggies that aren't typically in this dish) The prawns were sauteed and it didn't feel too greasy or unhealthy.  I also ordered a spinach and tofu soup which also had button mushrooms and egg.  It tasted like a wonton soup and was also really good.  Last, I ordered veggie dumplings- 5 came in an order for $4.50 and they were just OK. It had too much dough and could have been filled with more veggies.


Definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a go-to Chinese delivery/take-out spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment