Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Salad and the city

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brunch: Porkstore Cafe in the Mission

Last weekend, I had brunch at the Porkstore Cafe in the Mission and was very surprised with the number of vegetarian options on their menu, given their name.  Aside from carrying just vegetable based omelets and scrambles, you also have the choice of getting veggie bacon or veggie sausage.  I had their Veggie Nest (which is scrambled eggs tossed with bell peppers, onions and veggie bacon on top of a bed of hashbrowns), with a small order of French toast with fruit, and a side of their grits, which I split with my friend Kasia.  Everything was quite tasty and this will definitely become one of my go-to brunch spots.


They also offered a variety of vegan breakfast options and healthy "low-carb" plates.  Don't be fooled by the name because this brunch spot is quite veggie friendly.


Check out my Yelp review of the Porkstore Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment