Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Salad and the city

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's in my fridge? : Week of 6/20

I tend to do my food shop on the weekends and plan out my meals for the week.  Actually, I'm pretty obsessed about writing down my menu for the week and have a couple of standard items I re-stock each week. Here's a peak at some of my fridge must-haves:


1. Mango Butter (Trader Joe's)
2. Blue Diamond Almond Butter
3. Fage Fat Free Greek yogurt 
(goes perfectly with a tbsp of mango butter!)
4. Bowl of fresh fruit with mint (top on yogurt or eat as dessert)
5. Eggs (usually hard-boiled or use for fritattas
6. Organic cherry tomatoes (Trader Joe's)
7. Frozen Dover Sole (Trader Joe's) defrosting in the fridge for dinner
8. Individually portioned Greek salads I made for lunch during the week
9. Middle Eastern whole wheat flatbread (Trader Joe's) goes great with hummus or a quick almond butter and mango butter dessert sandwich! yum!








No comments:

Post a Comment